Monday, September 7, 2015

My Journey to Happiness: The Move


Deciding to move is a HUGE deal. I've moved before, went to Seattle for a few months before starting my career and moving back to Anchorage, Alaska. It wasn't until September of 2014, when I had enough. Enough of the drama, the stress, the bad people, lack of support, loneliness and did I mention Drama? My mind was brewing and my heart was at work on getting out of Alaska but in the proper way... getting a job! So I searched, endlessly, rejections came nonstop UNTIL I received an offer letter from Candy 95 in College Station Texas. A month later, I was on my way out of the last frontier and headed to Texas, cowboy boots anyone?

I stepped off the plane, and was hit in the face with humidity. I felt like I was going to die as I was searching for my inhaler. But instead, I heard God ask, are you ready? I smiled, grabbed my luggage from baggage claim, and told God "I sure am"I finally took a chance on me, what will I encounter on this journey to self discovery and happiness? I have NO IDEA! BUT I'm more than willing to find out.


Whats next? My Body
-xo Ebony


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Goodluck! I know u going to do big things ❤