Monday, September 28, 2015

My Journey to Happiness; Guns!


My dad is a sharp shooter... literally! He was in the Air-force, special forces so he knows a thing or two about a thing or two! I'm more of a knife person though, I'm not much on loud noises I like to throw knives, I love the craftsmanship with a butterfly knife and pocket knives. One day I decided to go ahead and knock out a fear. It was raining, storming actually when I went to the shooting range. I loaded the clip and let go. I must say, for a first timer I'm a pretty good shot ;). Wonder where I got it from? :) 
This fear thing is no big deal when I think about it. Maybe one day I'll ride a roller-coaster? or sky diving?! Maybe even walk through a haunted house? But for now, baby steps..... 

What's Next? 
-xo Ebony 

No comments: