Monday, September 21, 2015

My Journey to Happiness: LA

Being a broadcaster, of course I have dreams of making it in either New York or Los Angeles.

Since I was 10, I remember telling my dad that I'm going to live in Los Angeles. When I saw my first Emmy Awards, I told my sister Tasha that I will host a red carpet one day.

 In 2014, I was able to go to the city that has always called my name. I went by myself, and I also managed to go during the same time as an awesome radio conference. So of course, I did some work in the middle of my play time!

I met  new friends, and got to meet some great celebs, who knew that Eden XO and I would have bonded over red nail polish? And who knew that my epic Karaoke battle between my friend Steve and I at the Dirty Bull would get everyone HYPED! Talk about fun! Oh and I stayed at this random Japanese hotel... why? Because I wanted to :)

For more pictures from my LA trip, the celebs I saw and to see some awesome performances CLICK HERE 


What's Next? Making Big Mitch Proud

-xo Ebony 
         







No comments: