Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Matters of the Heart (Guess What? No One Else Matters)

Luke 12:34 : For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. 



I was having a conversation with my best friend and we were discussing certain matters of the heart, feelings and acting on certain emotions. The heart is a tricky thing, when listening to it you have to be very careful, much like the verse in Matthew  15:19 states: For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies it can also help in the way of following the scripture of Like 12:34. Depending on what you are listening too the heart can lead you astray from the correct matters at hand. 





So question of the day! "What do you do when your heart is pulling you in a direction that you never pictured coming?" 


Personally I acted on this emotion, something new came my way when my mind was on something else. When this person came into my life I read more into it because we've known each other for so long I just assumed that something was meant to come out of this. So naturally what do I do? I follow those instincts, and boy did it lead me in a world of trouble. BUT I believe it was necessary;  because I learned so much about me as a person, a woman and what one should receive and give. It was painful, hurtful and overbearing at times but thank God it was over.  


Second question of the day!" What do you do when your heart is beating hard for someone but you just got out a relationship?" 



Ahh I read this question over and over again. I'm not going to lie I didn't even want to touch on this but you want it so here ya go. Life is short and is meant to be shared with others.

Lesson- those that are only meant for a season 

Blessing- those that are meant to be around for a long while


NOW you have to learn which people are a lesson or a blessing.PERFECT EXAMPLE! Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. People dog her because of her sex tape and because shes pregnant and still technically legally married. Now I like the Kardashians (like not love them) and truth is people don't know the situation but yet everyone has an opinion  Do you think that's stopping her? With everything she reads, hears sees on TV about her and what she faces every day the girl is still happy in her heart and with the one she wants to be with. In live you have to take shit, but as long as you don't listen to the haters you'll be fine. \

I'm still figuring out which people go to which category, but as I continue to life my life I realize that God does his work, and he will point them out in due time. So the best thing I would say is follow what makes you happy. Sure if you are fresh out of a relationship some people might pass judgement BUT truth is, who cares, they won't be taking care of you, only you and possibly that other person if things end up right. 


I had some more great questions, but I will answer them directly since they added names lol. I'm not a psychic or the one to go to about love. All I can speak on is my experience and release what God tells me to share when I ask him these questions. So with that being said, hope it helps! :) 

No comments: