Friday, July 20, 2012

Weekend Getaways

Happy Friday!!!!! 

As we all know, I try to make my Friday posts a little more light on the eyes. Today is a happy day (not just because it's Friday) but because I woke up with a whole new attitude. Lets just say all God's blessings are being shown to me and I'm grateful.

This weekend is a chance for me to relax, enjoy and think on many things. My little weekend getaway will be just that, out of town and surrounded by fun, my love and no communication aka phone is put away. Want to relax a little? DO something for you this weekend. Go to a movie, get a massage, eat with friends or family and turn off your phone. Be disconnected with the world for a couple hours if not the entire weekend. Get back to you and re-up on energy, you deserve it.


No comments: