Monday, March 6, 2017

Today is....a NOPE Day

Today is one of those days that's just a giant NOPE. A big fat medium rare NOPE, lightly sauteed in the salty juices of get out my face and her spicy flavored friend not today Satan.  Before I put the NOPE in the oven, I sprinkled it with the pepperiness of try it and see and minced garlic cloves of Jesus take the wheel. After I was satisfied with my creation of how to treat my giant slab of NOPE, I set the oven perfectly at the right temperature of Gods got me.

There I was ready to start my day because the oven of Gods got me has my NOPE cooked perfectly and turned it into a YES. Then....when  I open the front door,  Lucifer hits my perfectly cooked YES out of my hands! He chased me around with a well done NOPE that he created! It's edges were burnt, it was brown all the way around and through, tough to bite and the seasonings of I will win and get mad it's okay mixed with the curse everyone out they deserve it marinade.

Now, I'm pissed because I took all morning making my NOPE into a very delicious YES and the devil has the audacity to smack it out my hands and try to hand me ANOTHER NOPE? Who in the hell does he think he is?

I don't want to admit this, but I carried the freshly prepared NOPE with me on the car ride to work, sat with it and smelled it's aromas in the parking lot and carried it up to the studio with me. I placed the NOPE right next to me and slowly the good smell started to seep into my pores and my heart.

Almost snapping on my manager, I have to reel in this NOPE because the power of my tongue after smelling it, has me ready to say EVERYTHING that's on my mind (which is not appropriate for work). I would hate to see what would happen if I were to bite into the devils temptation!


So what did I do? 

I took that NOPE and threw it out the window. That good smelling pan of NOPE that was turning me sick and probably homeless, is unacceptable despite my YES being ruined earlier. I'll have to create another YES out of my next NOPE and not let it fall this time. Maybe I need some more seasonings of get behind me Satan?

<3 Ebony

No comments: