Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year!

Why hello love! Happy New Year! I hope you brought it in, in an amazing way.

As we start 2017 some might have resolutions, others are going to wing it and some are like Mr.Scrooge and "bah humbug" it. A part of me wanted to do all those things. Then as I sat in my house, getting dolled up for New Years Eve, I had a moment with God, Papa as I call him that I would love to share with you.

We talked about everything that I had overcome and accomplished in 2016. All the negative and rude people that I encountered along the way and how it strengthened me. All the doubt that people around me created when it came to my goals of graduating college and so much more. We talked about my journey of FORGIVENESS to ALL that have hurt me and some that are continuously trying to hurt me. I have to admit, talking to Papa ruined my make-up but for him, it's worth it.




I promised myself that after an amazing self growth phase that 2016 was for me, that in 2017 will be full of more growth.

For you, I pray that all your resolutions and deepest desires come true. I hope that you concur that fear, step out on a limb and chase your dreams, find self love within yourself and love this great thing called life.

A good friend shared this scripture with me :

Isaiah 40:30: 
 but those who hope in the Lord

will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.


No comments: