Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Last Night Lead to a Breakthrough

Last night, I was writing in my prayer journal  for protection over my heart. Then Papa (God) directed me to a few bible verses. I stopped writing and looked up the following:

Romans 12:18 if it's possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 

Col 3:13: bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone forgive as the Lord forgave you. 

1 John 4:16 and so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God and God in them

It was revealed to me that my heart is weak.

I said:
"Papa I know this, that's why I need your protection." 
He said:
"No, it needs to learn to forgive so it can grow in love and in return you can love and properly receive love."

My entire prayer changed. The Holy Spirit showed me that I still needed to be praying for forgiveness. I have forgiven some people in the way of, if I see them again I'm not bothered or I can be in the same room and go on about my life. I have yet to forgive them in a sense of praying for them. I still have certain people in a choke-hold, so Papa how do I  release them so I can be free? The answer was simple I still need to work on forgiveness and it's true meaning.

Man, forgiving is hard! How can I do that? What's the best way to get through to me? Music, Papa lead me to some of my favorite worship songs.

 You Make Me Brave- I always breakdown at the chorus of this song. He wanted me to listen to this because HE makes me brave. HE will protect me.. And with HIM I'll be okay.

 Holy Spirit- I'm a cry baby at the first sound of the beat. I was lead to this one because the Holy Spirit wanted his time with me.


I was a mess after last nights intimate session with Papa. I've never cried so hard, felt so weak and yet empowered. I forgot what it was like when I made time for Papa, talked with Jesus and asked the Holy Spirit for wisdom and guidance. I was back in a place much like where I was in Texas. In my room, music loud, crying out, reading, writing and being still. Man did it feel good.

<3 Ebony


No comments: