Monday, May 30, 2016

The Single Chronicles Part 1


The Single Chronicles Part 1, the first of a three part mini series. Welcome to the beginning of a single girls' diary. 

  Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Always the third wheel or the friend who "takes one for the team. Dating is a gross word to one who has no idea what she's doing, let alone knows how to do it. 
      Some people are naturally talented when it comes to dating, flirting, or catching the eye of the heartthrob from across the room. As for me, I am NOT that one. Instead, I have the elbow sniffers, knee lickers, and ear pinchers; trust me, you read that correctly my friends. 

      Enjoy the journey on my comedic dating life as I wrote down all of my horrible dates, relationships, trails and tribulations that help make me who I am today.


For more information on purchase check out my books tab :) this is also available in Ebook. 

No comments: