Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Focusing on staying motivated can be hard...

Focusing on staying motivated can be hard once you find what you love and make a living out of it. I'm in a state where I'm still graciously figuring out who I am as I grow deeper into becoming a woman and battling the thoughts of "is this really what  I'm supposed to be doing?" 

 How many of us question what we do? Whether it's career wise, habits, love, etc. I know for me, I have this question once every blue moon. Recently it's been dangling in front of my eyes as to "why" I'm doing what I'm doing. I love writing, I love being a broadcaster it's who I am, hell it's been my entire life since I was 17. Now, as I share my thoughts think that I'm feeling this way because I'm idle. In a way, I'm accomplished, but yet,  I know the next step will be harder. So waiting on when that next step will arrive, what it will consist of, and where I will be is what's making me think "why am I doing what I'm doing." 

 I don't want to be anxious, I'm more excited and nervous, who knows God can call for me to be in North Dakota (Please don't Lord lol). The great thing about my journey is that I put it in Gods' hands, so I have to trust, be still and live my life until that door opens. 

 <3 Ebony  


No comments: