Monday, September 29, 2014

Thoughts = Rubix Cube

Jumbled thoughts
words are all discombobulated and transformed
into different meanings
like the your
or is it you're?
what about yours? is that even a word?
Simple things
words
motions
meanings
become or is it became?
jumbled all because we think or thought? to much
because our thoughts are like
a
Rubix Cube

Breathing becomes a chore
thinking becomes a pattern of hurt
walking becomes the devils playground
and speaking... speaking with eloquence becomes
little
or
hard
to come by
buy or bye or bi?
I'm sure one means a greeting and the other well never-mind
my mind is like
a
Rubik's Cube

Simple gestures a simple
"hey how are ya?"
transforms into
"hay are you?"
doesn't make sense but the way my mind words
it jumbles everything back together
the complex nature of ones mind
drives me crazy or is it us crazy?
I did say ones mind right?

Is it Rubix or Rubik's?
damn....

-Ebony Williams

listening to Jhene Aiko- Promises