Friday, September 12, 2014

It's Your Time

It's Your Time 

We sit back and let life pass us by 
sometimes 
We sit there and think of things we should be doing 
sometimes 
We sit in silence praying and waiting for God to give us an answer 
sometimes 
The answer is revealed when we get up and do something 

"IT'S YOUR TIME"

Words I've heard for the past couple years 
but yet
 I was still fighting many demons 
but yet 
God was saying to keep walking 
but yet 
I curled up in a ball and would randomly get the energy to fight... 
I ... I .... I 

See the selfishness in the above statement ?
"I ".... 

The battle wasn't mine to fight 
you see 
God fights through us 
you see 
God is the shield the protector off all that goes through me 
you see 
God was telling me to walk a long time ago 
you see 
But I was fighting...... me

It's your time leads to are you ready? 
wait 
Breathing, waiting, anticipating the future but 
wait
That future seems so bleak that nothing seems to seep light 
wait 
What do I do now? 

Pause....... 
Breathe.... 
Pray........ 
Wait..........
Patience....


When you get a chance you have to take it. When those demons come knocking just walk past it. When that light seems like it's to dim.... just remember that there is light 
seeing light means there is a way out, there are better days and this storm will go away. 

It's Your Time... What are you going to do now? 


-Ebony Williams