Friday, September 28, 2012

Locked In Your Own Thoughts





Let's face it, we all have it, do it, think it at some point in time. I'm referring to over thinking and allowing ourselves to be trapped in our own thoughts. Our mind is great, but it can also be deadly at the same time. I for one  am an over thinker. I'm a Pisces and a very literal person. Words mean more to me than actions, why? Well for me all a man has is his word, if that's not reliable what's the point on waiting to see their actions? (makes sense to me)



The good thing about this is that it allows me to think, and get things clear before I actually go through with something. The BAD thing about my thought process is that while I"m thinking about something I have the tendency to sometimes miss the joy out of things, because I'm weighing the pros and cons. I use myself a lot in my blogs because I know for a fact I'm not the only one with a certain type of emotion and thought process. People don't like to speak  on themselves because they don't want to face the reality WELL WAKE UP! THIS BLOG IS A SMACK IN THE FACE WITH REALITY!! :-D

Why do we over think? Why can't we just go with the flow without a care in the world? What happened to loving and trusting one another? Granted that when we do someone ends up missing or on the front page of the news paper. PEOPLE are crazy! We now are so guarded we can't trust those who "love" us. society is twisted and has way more mood swings than any other thing known to man.


Locked in our own thoughts. Is this good or bad?

No comments: