Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Best Kind of Love

We all have someone in our lives whether it be a family member, close friend, or significant other that we absolutely love to death! What happens when your love is shunned away all because your mom or friend or girlfriend has an issue? Alcohol? Drugs? or what about an addiction? What if every time that person you love changes into a monster when on something? What will you do?

For those who love hard and won't give up, they will stick around and wait it out. For those who are afraid and aren't sure just might head for the hills. Which one are you? It's ok to say fuck it and bounce, and it's also ok to stay and wait it out, try to be supportive. For me I tried a little of both. I ran for the hills once but came back because I knew I could help. Now I'm in a position to run forever or help out what could be a forever. I choose to help because it's in my heart, and God is in my ear to be patient and kind. So I'm doing a little of both now, heading for the hills but still helping from a distance to see what happens. 

I'm not the type to give up on something I know could work and will if it's meant to be. I could listen to those who are single and will be more than willing to have me that way and in pain all because they are miserable. Or I can listen to those who are happily married, hear the trials and tribulations and understand what needs to be done and not to make a situation better. I choose to listen to those who are happy and know what they are speaking on unlike the other group. 

In the mean time, helping out doesn't mean you are going to get hurt, it means you are big enough to fight for what you want; and for me I always get what my heart desires. Keep in mind, you can't help someone who doesn't want it, so if you try and they aren't willing to better themselves, then let it go.. Time can only tell the truth..