Saturday, December 30, 2017

Goodbye 2017

Oh what a year 2017 was. It was full of self discovery. Full of  me pushing my limits. Full of me doing what we all should do, taking time to love yourself.

I have no complaints for 2017. I kicked ass in radio yet again, I have ratings to prove so. I learned to love and let it go. I've learned to love my body and be comfortable with every scar, bump, fat bulge and more. Most importantly 2017 was the year when I finally decided to say fuck you to what others want for me and HELLO to what I wanted for me.

You only live once, so live for you. 

I've realized that I am a badass and no one should be able to tell me otherwise. I've seen my faults and that I'm really harsh not just on myself but on those that I love. I'm silent with my judgement but boy was I judgmental! I've learned to truly forgive and the power that it holds to let go and chose to love instead.

I've taken my mirror and looked at the dirty reflection and
 loved the process of cleaning it up. 

I took the giant leap of faith and moved to Los Angels. It was a plan well in the mix when I was six years old and told my dad where I was going to live. As of March 2017 it became a reality and it finally happened in August 2017. When God says move you move! I took all my signs, my prayers, meditations and everything else that came with this journey and sold all my stuff and hit the road.

2017 was all about me and I have no apologizes for it. 

2018 will be all about my power and what God will use me for. I have a great feeling about next year. I'll leave it at that because some things are better left unsaid.

<3 Ebony

No comments: