Sunday, January 14, 2018

Confidence

First blog of the new year! I've been struggling on what to share with you. There' s been so much going on, that I haven't a clue on where to start. So, as I sit here thinking about some things, going over past conversations and listening to some sermons, I came up with the perfect blog.

Confidence

Many of us claim to have it.  While those who lose it also lose site of their dreams. Do you know how many people stop chasing their dreams because they have no confidence that it'll happen for them? The very thought of that makes me sad. What also makes me said is the old saying that the richest place in the world is the graveyard. Imagine all the inventions and ideas that were buried with the person who thought it because they never had the confidence to pursue it.

As we're going into the new year, I pray that you have so much confidence that the devil runs away from you. My hope is that you will start that business, chase that dream, tell that person that you love them, go back to school, make amends with those that hurt you, forgive, love yourself, and most importantly live your life.

Life is short, so make the most of it

When I rediscovered my confidence, I truly became unstoppable. I was already in a place to where great things were happening for me, but with confidence it actually happened. For me confidence in myself is great but confidence in Papa (God) is much more important. Knowing that he will provide and living a life that proves that you trust him is hard. Hence why I took that leap, dropped all I was known for and moved to where my heart has always been.

The road you choose will never be easy. No matter if you decide to play it safe or decide to go balls to the walls with it. Seeing how it's not easy on either path, wouldn't you want to choose the one that tugs at your heart? The one that you've so desperately wanted to do? That path that deep down makes you excited with the endless possibilities when it comes to using your talent? I know I would.

Let's have an amazing 2018. Many of you email me or direct message me on social media for prayers, don't be afraid to keep contacting me. I love praying for and with you, we can get through this thing called life together.

<3 Ebony

No comments: