Monday, July 13, 2015

MESSAGE: Stop saying Why Me? & Start Saying Use Me!

I'm tired.

Tired of hearing those around me doubt themselves and allow themselves to dwell in a puddle of woe is me, sorrow, sadness whatever word you want to use. I'm tired of hearing the self doubt, the put downs and the insecurities. I'm tired of hearing:

"It's in gods hands" 
"I trust God he's got me" 
"I'm okay"

When in reality, a minute, maybe hour or day or week will pass and they're back to doubting. Where did the self empowerment go? Where is the pride? The belief? The strength?  Some people love the pain because that's all their used too. I know some don't want to get out of that pit of sadness because if they choose to be happy, the chances of them being sad will come again. And who wants that? 

When I hear those around me doubt themselves, it starts to suck some life out of me. My happiness fades and  I start to doubt myself. I wonder if I'm okay because my closest people aren't okay nor are they happy. It's a reflection, now I'm wondering if I'm happy or am I just faking.I understand  why people say be mindful of your circle, because negativity is a poison that can kill you. When I catch myself doubting, whether I'm sending a text vent or making a phone call, I stop myself and pray. 

So stop doubting, stop stressing, and stop being a liar to yourself. If you're religious, when you doubt it means you DOUBT GOD. if you're not religious, when you doubt you DOUBT YOURSELF. DOUBT=FAILURE , but here's the thing about failure; YOU have the ability to overcome it. All it takes is time. Will you spare it? 

STOP saying "WHY ME?!" And start saying "USE ME!" You got this, just try, and keep trying and honestly believe that you can and will be okay. 

<e Eb