Monday, July 6, 2015

MESSAGE: Own It

As I people watch, I wonder how many people can honestly trust the one next to them. The one they're in a relationship with, the one they're extremely intimate with. Everything seems great, the roses never smelled better and the grass has never been so green when you're with someone you truly care about. I wonder, how much that person honestly cares about you.

What would you do, if you were so intimate with someone, you love them, they make you feel so good and they tell you that you do the exact same thing for them, to only months later break up.. and you find out just how much he  or she truly cared.. You go to the doctor and find out you have something so serious, that you can't get rid of; only to remember your last partner was someone you loved. How hurt are you now? What is going through your mind? How fast is your heart beating and your blood boiling? There is then, a small molecule of hope that your ex cares. So you text them about the situation you found out about, to not only be ignore and then blocked on social sites. How do you feel now? How cowardly is that of a man or woman to do? If you've never felt alone, I bet you know that meaning now.

Sounds messed up right? Just think about it, this happens all the time, it has happened and it will always happen. As I people watch, scroll through my social sites, and think of all those around me. I truly wonder, who is not a coward, who is honest, faithful, truthful and pure. After scrolling through thousands of people I'm still counting those people on one hand.

So I ask you, can you really trust the one you're with?

#nowplaying Selena Gomez f/ A$AP- Good For You