Friday, April 25, 2014

Free

Sitting
Thinking
Waiting
until I realized that my life is mine and what I make of it, is exactly what I will get out of it

Sleeping
Dreaming
Escaping
looking to others for that satisfaction instead of looking at ... me

Writing
Reading
Erasing
putting all my thoughts on paper, and erasing the truth to rewrite a fictitious nature

Wide awake
Staring at the ceiling
Thoughts racing
until I drown myself with my own thoughts and excluding God, worse thing I've ever done

Pointing
Name game
finger blame
to anyone around me because it's their fault not mine.....

Frowned face
dry phone
no noise
realize now I'm all I have, can't hide or run from what I see or who I've become

Heart beating
blood rushing
sweat dripping
I can hear all these things, that's how quiet I've become

Tired of:
waiting
wishing
dreaming
and not taking action

Tired of
words being said
no action being taken
lame excuses
from those I surrounded myself with

Now I'm thinking, escaping into my writing, pointing the blame to my heart beats that caused me to wait and dream on the words, actions and excuses of others. Swimming in my words  in the lake that God has made for me. Not drowning because he helped me, now I'm able to just be....


Be
Happy
calm
content
smooth
lyrical
motivated
sexy
educated
dedicated
and most importantly
Free


By: Ebony Williams :)