Monday, August 1, 2016

Today TRIED IT!

From the moment I woke up I was in a GREAT mood! THEN the day progressed, it happened quick, like just got out of bed haven't fully used the bathroom type of quick before the devil was hard at work.

I'm going through a great transitional phase in my life, I recently received plenty job offers for  MAJOR markets for radio and I'm glad to say I decided on one  :) (details to come). Because of all the greatness, and because I give all the glory to God for it, the devil isn't to happy. Mind you, I don't care about what the devil has to say or think; he has no place in my life, in my kingdom of God; he needs to have SEVERAL seats. Any-who, for some reason every little thing was making me mad! For some, I could justify the irritation but for others I was just being a jerk, it wasn't that big of a deal.

I was spiraling this morning, just emotional, dramatic and OVER THE top; worse than reality show over the top. If I had to rate it I would say I was acting like an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians mixed with a Love and Hip Hop reunion episode. Lately I've been really good at expressing myself to those I trust and asking for advice. My amazing man, reminded me of something so precious today, and that's that I'm not alone.

I wanted to be negative, I wanted to worry, I wanted to question my God, but for WHAT? No Idea. The reassurance of "I'm not alone", those simple words opened my heart and eased my mind again. I got chills because I felt God speak through him, and I felt him telling me in such a loving way that I believed him.

Matthew 6:25 is always in my brain now, it's about not worrying about tomorrow, clothes food and so much more. Here, think it'll be better if I just look it up for you:

Matthew 6:25 : Therefore I tell you do not worry ab out your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 

Long story short on this random blog/rant/expression deal thing, no matter your position in life, days, people the devil will always try you. It isn't about how many times that button is hit, it's about what you do when it's hit.  I could've easily allowed today to suck, instead I decided to act, ask, pray and work on my attitude all morning. It helps when you have people or a person in your corner, if you don't have one, just message me, I'll be more than happy to say a prayer for you. 

<3 Ebony 

No comments: