Tuesday, December 16, 2014

3 Reasons Why You Need Pink Print by Nicki Minaj

I'm just a kid in a candy store with all these new albums I have in rotation. From J Cole (Forest Hills Drive) to D'Angelo (Black Messiah) and NOW Nicki Minaj The Pink Print.  I admit I was surprised by this album. Usually I like a few songs but not the entire CD, but when I heard this album, I couldn't help but love it. Here are three reasons why you need this album.

1. Reminds me of mixtape Nicki 
2. Perfect! From the singing to the rapping to the collaborations, I loved this album from song #1-20
3. Emotion is raw. You can feel what she is singing and some songs makes you wanna cry

Favorite songs:   
1. I Lied 
2. Feelin Myself feat Beyonce 
3. Buy A Heart feat Meek Mill 

Music video I would love to see from this album is: 
Feelin Myself feat Beyonce