Monday, January 27, 2014

Grammys 2014




Last nights Grammys has to be one of the best ones I've seen Check out the performances below. If you want to see who won what click HERE 


Beyonce and Jay Z reminded us why they make the big bucks



Lorde is awesome because she reminds me of Wednesday from Adams Family except with an awesome singing voice




 Taylor Swift was pretty amazing actually 



 Pink reminded us why we need to stay in shape


Katy Perry and Juicy J were awesome loved the set 



Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar stole the show


Hunter Hayes gave a great performance! Kids listen up!



Pharrell Williams ad Stevie Wonder was pure fun 


Carol King and Sara Bareilles gave me goosebumps


Metallica and Lang Lang made me smile!!


Keith Urban and Gary Clark calmed the mood <3
.  

Robin Thicke and Chicago... need I say more???


Macklemore and Ryan Lewis made us cry! 


Miranda Lambert and Joe Armstrong




 Kacy Musgraves made me laugh lol shes adorable too 

Country at it's best :)


Paul McCartney and Ringo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!