Friday, April 13, 2018

Late Nights

Hits the blunt... take it in.. sit in the smoke little baby and relax.

As the pain moves through me, as strong as the blood that's in my veins.
I sit back and see you through the smoke, I took a hit deep and choked.
You laughed a little, as I played it off.

Off to the sky, mile high, hypnotized, memorized by your eyes.
They weren't looking at me though, it was at your phone.
Sucked into business of pleasure or business, my mind is racing.

Where did you come from?

Hits the blunt.. you walk out the room... I sit in the smoke and breathe.

The clock is loud. The hands are moving slow, or maybe it's my mind.
It plays tricks on me sometimes. My mind that is, such a mysterious thing.
But a blessing to be created.

So I sit there, hit the blunt... you walk in the room.. I pass it to you.

How you feeling little baby? You said to me.
I smile and lean in, you kiss and I lean back.
Late nights are the best nights.

<3 Ebony

No comments: