Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Random..

I'm a story teller of sorts... one who not only is forced to live in a world of reality but one who would love to hide in a world of fiction. I suppose, that is why, I love writing fiction novels. The ability to create a world that is not your own, but yet, at the same time making it your own. I love that what I write, I can literally make the grass greener on the other side. In reality that grass on the other side is wet, gross, and most of the time not present. It's all in the mind... at least that's what I've been told plenty of times. If you dream it, you can achieve it! But they fail to mention the many times you will have to fail, be tested on faith, cry, get cut, have scars and so on to make that dream come true. No it is NOT all roses. No the grass is NOT greener on the other side, and for heavens sake NO my path will not work for you. If we all were meant to walk in each others shoes then why aren't all our lives the same?  Just a random thought.... no judgement, peep the header of my blog... Random Thoughts of Ebony Williams ;) Happy Tuesday

-Ebony