Monday, April 27, 2015

Los Angeles


My time in LA was the perfect! It was only for five days, however the amount of knowledge received was amazing. Not only did I learn a lot from private meetings, but also at the AllAccess World Wide Radio Summit. Instead of boring you with the details, I'll show you some great highlights

.

I stayed at a Japanese Hotel. From the lobby, to the restaurant attached and the decor outside it was beautiful and peaceful. 

         

I went out the first night to the Dirty Bull. Met great people and a new group of friends who are all actors and actresses. Participated in a karaoke sing off  and got a rose, one that I left at the bar... 

I was a tourist and took pics of LA and the Hollywood sign 


I even wanted to do the cheesy pose
          

To kick off the opening  night of the conference, we had a cocktail party and some great performances. I met Andy Grammer,  who's handsome and hilarious! 




A bond between ladies was formed by... Red nail polish! Pretty cool that it was with "Too Cool to Dance" singer Eden Xo
                                   

I watched Eden Xo perform and her style, energy, talent and beauty was loved by everyone in the room. 


Besides for being down right amazing, I get the oppurtunity to do an interview with her! 

To wrap up the night, five ladies who I've watched on Xfactor closed it out! Fifth Harmony was no disappointment 



Of course, I'm all about staying on top of things, so I made time for me school work to keep my GPA up :) 


Our luncheons were entertaining! First day was a band from Switzerland called "Undiscovered Soul" 


Then the last day we were entertained by Ingrid Michealson (sorry for the blur, that guy wouldn't sit down) 

Last night of the conference we had a great performance from Cece Frey and Antonique Smith 

I remember watching Cece Frey on X-Factor! It's good to see she's still at it!

Now this woman right here!! Antonique Smith SINGS TO MY SOUL! And she was great playing Faith Evans in the Biggie movie :) 





I took a pic with Eddie Murphy 
Okay.. it was his star

Oh and I got my hair cut 


This still exist.... 

Walked through one of their malls
Got some aamazing cupcakes (can't wait to work this off) 


Went to Republic of Pies and listened to Mackenzi Haymen 


Lastly, I made some great connections and met some fabulous people. Love the network I have built from LA. I met plenty of amazing people but only a handful really touched my spirit.