Monday, December 2, 2013

MESSAGE: Blame Game

So I got a message from someone  about this and she had TONS of questions I think she was releasing somethings to me. I was going to ignore it (sorry) but funny how things work because this subject on what she was going through, applies to something that was brought to my attention this morning.


It amazes me how easy it is for people to not take responsibility for their screws up and how easy it is for them to be complacent in allowing and or blaming another person for their wrong doing. In a superficial world, it's so easy to get mixed up in many things. Many people I know aim to please others, do things or act a certain way, kiss ass, point fingers, just so they can sleep at night.

It's so easy to play the blame game. It's so easy to say Mary did this when in reality you did because you don't want to get caught up in the reality of your own struggles, wrongs, or mishaps. For those people who have to do this it's a shame. To run away from your issues and your faults, to go and hide like a coward instead of facing the reality is a shame.  Always point the blame, not taking it, denying it and so on only leads to a bad out look on you. Like the famous quote says "what's done in the dark, always comes to light"

I don't focus to much on these people, because they are sad human beings and they need help from a higher power.I know people like this and it's a shame I tend to stay clear from them. Ownership and keeping your word or even having a word is what's important. If people can't trust you, or count on you to do what you say then why are you surprised when people walk away from you?

For those who love to play the blame game and know how to play it well be careful; God doesn't like ugly, he is always watching. For those who are worried about people in their circle who do this, step away and do it fast, it's only a matter of time before they throw you under the bus.