Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Childhood was Awesome

TV and Games now suck! Might be harsh but it's the truth. One of my exes little sisters had NO idea what "The Jetsons" were and looked at me like I was from outer space! So here is why my childhood was awesome...

We played outside!:

Red Rover 


Hide and Seek! or Ghost in the Graveyard


 My Favorite! Kick the Can!

Now if we wanna talk game counsels... I got you on that, matter of fact I STILL HAVE THIS!: 


As for TV if WE even stayed inside to play we watched some of the following: 


 I'm just saying... you can't touch quality fun and tv shows! Now everyone on TV is having sex, a whore, has a baby, drinks, smokes and does God knows what...I feel bad for the ones growing up watching what's on TV now and being glued to their phones and ipads.





No comments: